By Robin Robertson
These scrumptious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and every little thing in among, are cholesterol-free, low in saturated fats, and excessive in fiber and complicated carbohydrates. you will get crowd-pleasing appetizers and snacks like Mango-Avocado Spring Rolls and Savory Artichoke Squares and kin favorites like Vegan Margarita Pizza and Baked Mac and Cheeze. better of all, Robertson can provide an never-ending number of recipes from a various diversity of cultures. there's something during this booklet for everyone's style!
1,000 Vegan Recipes:
- Includes a "FAST" icon that includes speedy and simple recipes that may be prepared in half-hour or much less
- Provides kid-friendly recipes that will help you get your children to consume extra nutritious meals
- Offers distinctive details and directions on components substitutions, distinctive dietary matters, and a convenient checklist of significant pantry staples
- Presents vegan possible choices to eating place favorites with recipes resembling Penne with Vodka-Spiked Tomato Sauce, Fajitas without boundary lines, Cheezecake with Cranberry Drizzle, Vegan Tiramisu, and vegan ice lotions, sorbets, and granitas
1,000 Vegan Recipes is for everybody who's drawn to fit and scrumptious consuming that also is ethically, environmentally dependable.
Robin Robertson is a twenty-five-year veteran foodstuff author, cooking instructor, and chef focusing on vegan and vegetarian cooking. She is the writer of 19 vegan or vegetarian cookbooks, together with Vegan Planet, and is a typical columnist for VegNews Magazine and VegCooking.com. She operates a vegan- and vegetarian-focused site (GlobalVeganKitchen.com) and blogs frequently at VeganPlanet.blogspot.com.
Read or Download 1,000 Vegan Recipes (1,000 Recipes) PDF
Similar vegetables & vegetarian cooking books
What’s the simplest factor for the reason that sliced bread? The sandwich in fact! Layered with style, uncomplicated and conveyable, and entire of unending style, sandwiches were stealing the express for so long as they’ve existed. yet it’s time for the conventional, calorie-laden, meat-centric sandwich to maneuver over, simply because there’s a brand new sheriff in town—the vegan sandwich!
Questo libro unisce consistent with l. a. prima volta due argomenti che sono oggi sotto i riflettori:lo chef visto come personaggio simbolo (con un concentration particolare sul suo stile– abbigliamento incluso) e il vegan come nuova frontiera della cucina (ogni chefpresenterà 10 ricette legate al proprio mood). I sei chef (tre uomini e tre donne), tra i più noti e amati nel mondo vegan, sono descritti attraverso un gioco divertente di rimandi tra moda e cibo, incrociando i gusti di ognuno e diversificandone gli aspetti.
The part-time vegetarian who used to be pointed out in Sally’s first publication, Veggiestan, has develop into a specific thing. nice swathes of the inhabitants are actually eschewing meat for the easiest a part of the week in favour of fitter, vegetable–based possible choices. The urge for food for brand new how one can brighten your broccoli, upload sparkle in your spinach and titillate your tomatillos hasn't ever been better.
Rührei mit PestoHerzhafte vegane CrêpesMandel-Eiweiß-PancakesFrühstücks-Muffins mit BrokkoliTex-Mex RühreiHerzhafte KäsewaffelnKäsetoast aus BlumenkohlPilz-Pizza PestoPizza mit Augerginen-BodenPizza-HörnchenBlumenkohl in KäsesauceBrokkoli-Quichewürziges Blumenkohl-Püreeindisches Kohl-CurrySellerie-Pilz-TarteColeslaw wie in den USAAsiatischer Brokkoli-Salat mit TofuGemüse-Salat mit Thai-Kokos-DressingVeganer Schichtsalat DeluxeSalat mit Thai-Kokos-Curry-DressingSommerliche GazpachoScharfe Gazpacho mit SakeBrokkoli-Käse-SuppeCremige Brokkoli-Käse-SuppeHerbstliche Kürbis-Kokos-SuppePfannen-Blumenkohl mit TofuAuberginen-RöllchenTempeh-Möhren-SalatSchneller Spaghetti-KürbisPfannen-Blumenkohl mit TofuFalafel mit SpinatIndisches Curry-GemüseKnoblauch-Käse-Gnocchi
- The Vegan Soulfood Guide to the Galaxy: Your all-in-one guide for soulful vegan recipes, grocery shopping, dining out, nutrition and more!
- The Allergy-Free Cook Makes Pies and Desserts: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Soy-Free
- The Greenhouse Cookbook: Plant-Based Eating and DIY Juicing
- Simply Veggie: Einfach vegetarisch genießen (Simply GOOD FOOD 2) (German Edition)
Extra info for 1,000 Vegan Recipes (1,000 Recipes)